August 6th, 2020
Our entire team has now returned to the office, and we are available to meet with clients who prefer in-person meetings. Here are the cautions we are observing as we endeavor to keep our clients and ourselves safe and healthy. We truly appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We are all in this together!
- We are not welcoming “drop-ins,” and our front door remains locked. For your convenience, you'll find a dropbox on our porch for document drop-offs.
- For those who have an appointment, please call from your car to announce your arrival. Please bring a mask and plan to wear it in the office. We have extra masks if you should forget yours.
- If you are bringing family members or friends to the meeting, please know that we can only permit three (3) individuals in the conference room plus your attorney (for a total of four (4) people) to maintain social distancing practices.
- The attorney will not shake your hand. We are not being rude; we just want to keep everyone safe!
- You will meet with the attorney in our large conference room. This ensures that you and the attorney will be six feet apart. We will open the windows if the weather permits.
- Our restroom will be available for your use.
- Although we will not be able to offer coffee or tea at this time, we will have bottled water available for you to take home with you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the conference rooms and the lobby.
- If you are sick or exhibiting flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, or sore throat, please call us. We can reschedule your meeting or switch to a phone or virtual meeting.